Nagaland University Job Notification: Nagaland University Recruitment 2020 to fill in 07 vacant posts. The Education organization invites applications for Finance Officer, IAO and Other Posts from eligible persons having Class 12th qualification. These posts are in Nagaland University, Lumami, Nagaland.
Nagaland University has invited applications for the Finance Officer, IAO, Hindi Officer and other posts. Eligible and interested persons can apply for Nagaland University Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 14 September 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application forms: 14 September2020
Nagaland University Finance Officer, IAO, Hindi Officer and other Vacancy Details
- Finance Officer (05 years tenure post): 01 Post
- Internal Audit Officer (05 years tenure post): 01 Post
- Hindi Officer: 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant: 03 Posts
- Pharmacist: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Finance Officer, IAO, Hindi Officer and other Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Finance Officer (05 years tenure post): (a) Master's Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
(b) At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professes in the Academic Level II and above or with 08 years of service in the Academic Level 12 and above including as Associate Professor along with exp. in educational admin.
(c) Comparable exp. in research establishment and or other Institutions of higher education, or 15 (fifteen) years of admin. exp., of which 08 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post. Age Limit: 56 years as on 14 September 2020.
- Internal Audit Officer (5 years tenure post): Officers belonging to Audit and Accounts services or other similar services:holding analogous posts on regular basis OR with 03 years regular service in the Level 11 of the Pay Matrix OR with 05 years regular service in the Level 10 of the Pay Matrix. Age Limit: 45 years as on 14 September 2020.
- Hindi Officer: i. Good academic record with Master degree in Hindi, of at least 55percent marks.
ii. 05 (five) years exp. in translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa. Age Limit: 35 years as on 14 September 2020.
- Senior Technical Assistant: PG in the concerned subject with 02 years experience in the line.Age Limit: 28 years as on 14 September 2020.
- Pharmacist: i. HSSLC (10+2) Science.
ii. Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University/institute having 2 years experience as Pharmacist.Age Limit: 30 years as on 14 September 2020.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible and interested persons can apply for Nagaland University Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 14 September 2020.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles