Nainital Bank Recruitment 2019: Nainital Bank has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Specialist Officers in Grade/Scale- I & II and Probationary Officers in Grade/Scale-1. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 14 July 2019.
A total of 130 vacancies for the post of Specialist Officer and Probationary Officer will be recruited through this recruitment process. Candidates having Graduate/Post Graduate Degree with minimum 60% marks are eligible to apply for these posts.
Candidates can check Post-Wise Number of Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Criteria and other details here.
- Last date for submission of application: 14 July 2019
- Last date for depositing online application fee: 14 July 2019
- Date of exam: last week of July (tentatively on or around July 27/28, 2019)
Nainital Bank Vacancy Details
- Specialist Officers in the Stream of Credit in Officers Grade/Scale-II- 35 Posts
- Officers Grade/Scale-I and Specialist Officers in the stream of Credit, Agriculture, Information Technology, Personnel &Law- 95 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SO and PO Posts
- PO: The candidate should be Graduate/ Post Graduate with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University. Candidate should have a working knowledge of Computer Operations.
- Credit Officers in Grade/Scale-I: The candidate should have secured minimum 60% marks in Graduation/ Post Graduation along with following professional qualification.
- Agriculture Officers in Grade/Scale-1: The candidate should have secured minimum 60% marks either in B.Sc. or M.Sc. in the stream of Agriculture/ Animal Husbandry/ Horticulture/ Dairy Science from a recognized University.
- Information Technology Officers in Grade/Scale-I: The candidate should be B.E. / B.Tech. (with Computer Science/ IT) / Post Graduate in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ MCA from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks.
- Specialist Personnel Officers in Grade/Scale-II: Candidate should be qualified Chartered Accountant/ ICWA or Graduate/ Post Graduate with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University or AICTE approved reputed institute.
How to apply for Nainital Bank SO PO Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 14 July 2019. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for SO and PO Posts – Rs. 1000/-