National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL) invited application for recruitment to the post of JRF & RA. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Opening Date for Registration: 16 May 2015
- Closing Date for Registration: 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 08 Posts
- Research Associate (RA): 03 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): For 1st & 2nd year Rs.25,000/-per month + HRA. For the subsequent years Rs. 28,000/-per month + HRA.
- Research Associate (RA):
- RA-I: Rs.36,000/-per month + HRA.
- RA-II: Rs.38,000/-per month + HRA.
- RA-III: Rs.40,000/-per month + HRA
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Post-Graduate degree in Physics/Atmospheric Physics/Space Physics/Meteorology with (a) 60% marks or equivalent grade and (b) qualified in CSIR-UGC NET/GATE/JAM/JEST. OR M. E./M. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Research Associate (RA): (1) Doctorate (Ph. D) with thesis work in the field of Atmospheric Science/Meteorology/Space Science. Or (2) M.E./M.Tech with at least 3 years of post qualification research experience and one research paper in Science Citation Index (SCI) journal.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Less than 30 years of age
- Research Associate (RA): Less than 35 years of age
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post by downloading the application form from official site of NARL. The filled up application form along with other important documents to The Senior Administrative Officer, National Atmospheric Research Laboratory, P.B. No.123, P.O. S V University, Tirupati–517 502, Andhra Pradesh within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.