Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies: MBA Admissions through NMAT 2013
Applications for admission to five year MBA tech programme through NMAT (UG) 2013 invited by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai. Click for details
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai is one of the leading management institutes of the country. NMIMS Mumbai invited Aapplications from eligible aspirants to appear in NMAT (UG) 2013 examination for admission to five year full time MBA tech programme commencing in July/ August 2013.
Name of the Programme
• Deadline for online registration: 25 April 2013
• Call letters available for download: 7 May 2013 (5 pm)
• NMAT-UG-2013 online test conducts on: 12 May 2013 (10 am to 12 noon)
• Release of merit list of candidates selected for admission: 7 June 2013 (5 pm)
• Counselling and payment of admission fees: 17 June to 27 June 2013
• Declaration of second merit list (if required): 29 June 2013 (5 pm)
• Applicants should have cleared 10+2 or equivalent exam including international IB Diploma (IB certificate awarded is not eligible) and with science or science vocational
• Admission seekers must have secured at least 50% marks in PCM for Mumbai campus and 45% marks in PCM for Shirpur campus
• Aspirants awaiting their 10+2 exam result in 2013 are also eligible to apply.
• Candidates who have passed 10+2 through part time course/distance learning/ correspondence/externally/open school may not apply.
The selection of the aspirants will be merit based and merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance of the candidates in online test- NMAT (UG) 2013.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The registration fee is Rs 1600 and can be paid by credit card, cash at Axis Bank and by demand draft.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates must register online at the institute`s website.
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT
Click here for all the updates on MAT
Click here for all the updates on CMAT
Click here for all the updates on MBA