National Book Trust India (NBT), New Delhi invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Stenographer and Lower Division Clerk on contract basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 9 December 2013.
The NBT, India, is an apex body established by the Government of India under Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development in the year 1957. The main objective of NBT is to develop reading habits and creation of book culture in the country.
Last Date for receipt of Application form: 9 December 2013
Name of the Post
• Junior Stenographer (English): 3 Posts
• Lower Division Clerk: 7 Posts
Total no. of Posts: 10
The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 30 years for both posts.
• Junior Stenographer (English): Graduate from a recognized University. Shorthand and typing skills: Dictation-10 mits @ 80 w.p.m. with transcription-50 mts in English or 65 mts in Hindi on computers.
• Lower Division Clerk: 12th passed from CBSE or recognized Board.
• Junior Stenographer (English): Rs. 18000/- consolidated per month
• Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 13500/- consolidated per month
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
• Fill the application form, attach photo, attest signature and super scribe ‘Application for the Post applied for ____” on the envelope and send along with self attested copies of relevant certificates and documents to the Joint Director, National Book Trust India, India, Nehru Bhawan, 5 Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110 070.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
ESI Hospital New Delhi Recruitment: 59 Vacancies for Senior Resident Posts
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 9 Senior Resident Posts
CCIM New Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 3 Junior and Senior Technical Associate Posts
SKIMS, Soura Srinagar Recruitment 2018: Apply for 7 DEO, Social Worker and Other Posts