National Brain Research Center (NBRC), Manesar invited application for recruitment to the post of Technologist (Project), Technician (Project), Nurse (Project) and Lab Attendant (Project). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 29 November 2013.National Brain Research Center (NBRC), Manesar, is the apex coordinating body for research in Neuroscience with the objective of undertaking basic research towards understanding brain structure and function in health and disease.
- Closing date for Online/Offline Application Forms: 29 November 2013
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 6 December 2013
Details of Post
Name of the Posts
- Technologist (Project): 1 Post
- Technician (Project): 1 Post
- Nurse (Project): 1 Post
- Lab Attendant (Project): 1 Post
Total no. of Posts: 4 Posts
- Technologist (Project): Maximum age should be 40 years as on 29 November 2013.
- Technician (Project): Maximum age should be 35 years as on 29 November 2013.
- Nurse (Project): Maximum age should be 35 years as on 29 November 2013.
- Lab Attendant (Project): Maximum age should be 30 years as on 29 November 2013.
- Technologist (Project): M.Sc. Physics with specialization in Electronics with 3 years experience. OR M. Tech in Electronics / Electrical / Biomedical Engineering with 1 years experience. OR Ph.D. in EEG / MEG related topics. OR Post Graduate Degree in Radiography or B. Tech with 5 years experience in EEG and / or related instrumentation.
- Technician (Project): M. Sc in Physics or B. Tech or B.E. in relevant area including instrumentation OR Graduation in science with diploma in Clinical Neurophysiology or in other related areas.
- Nurse (Project): B. Sc in Nursing OR 12th and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery with 3 years course from a school of Nursing or any other institution recognized by the Nursing council of India plus Registration as ‘A’ Grade Nurse. OR Nursing ‘A’ certificate with 3 years experience in a Government or Semi-government Institution or Autonomous body or hospital of repute having at least 50 beds.
- Lab Attendant (Project): 8th class passed.
- General Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.100/- and OBC Candidates Rs.50/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director, NBRC” payable at Gurgaon/ Manesar.
- SC/ST/PH categories and women candidates are exempted from fee.
- Technologist (Project): Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay 5400
- Technician (Project): Rs. 9,300-34,800 + Grade Pay 4200
- Nurse (Project): Rs. 9,300-34,800 + Grade Pay 4200
- Lab Attendant (Project): Rs. 5,200-20,200 + Grade Pay 1800
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through online or by post. Online applications can be submitted at website: www.nbrc.ac.in
- Offline candidates can apply through prescribed format and send application along with copies of the certificates of Educational Qualification, Date of Birth, Experience, caste & PH certificates, DD etc. to the Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar 122051, Gurgaon before 6 December 2013.