National Centre for Seismology, Ministry of Earth Science invited applications for the post of Research Associate and Research Fellow Post on temporary basis for the project 'National Programme on Earthquake Precursors (NPEP)'. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 06 March 2018.
Notification Number - 23012/2/2016-NCS/RA-RF
Last Date of Application - 06 March 2018
National Centre For Seismology, Ministry of Earth Science Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 10
- Research Associate - 5 Post
- Research Fellow - 5 Posts
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Research Associate and Research Fellow Post
- Master’s degree in Geology/Geophysics/Seismology/Physics/Computers or B.E/B. Tech Degree in Electronics & Communication/Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Experience for Research Associates will be 2 years in Research and Development or in Academic Institutions and/or Science & Technology Organizations for those having science background and 3 years experience for those having engineering background
- Research Associate - 27 Years
- Research Fellow - 35 Years
How to Apply for Ministry of Earth Science Research Associate and Research Fellow Post 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to "Administrative officer (Room No.402) National Center For Seismology Mausam Bhavan Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003, by Registered Post" latest by 06 March 2018.