National Commission for Minorities (NCM) invited applications for the posts of Research Assistant, Assistant, Upper Division Clerk and Lower Division Clerk. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement- 20 June 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Research Assistant- 01 Post
- Assistant- 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk- 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk- 01 Post
- Research Assistant- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferable Hons.) in Social Sciences/Law/Statistics.
- Assistant- Officers under the Central Government, holding analogous posts on regular basis.
- Upper Division Clerk- Officers under the Central Government, holding analogous posts on regular basis.
- Lower Division Clerk- Matriculation or equivalent.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach within 60 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.