National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Stenographer and Lower Division Clerk. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 45 days from the date of publication. NCPUL is an autonomous regulatory body in the Government of India. It is the main authority of Urdu language and education in India, being one of two authorities responsible for the regulation of Urdu, the other being the National Language Authority of Pakistan.
Opening Date of Application Form: 31 August 2013
Closing Date of Application Form: 15 October 2013 (45th days from the date of publication)
Name of the Post:
- Junior Stenographer: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 01 Post
Total No. Post: 2 Posts
- Candidate’s age must be between 18-27 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Junior Stenographer: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. A typing speed of 80 w.p.m. in English shorthand and 30 w.p.m. in English Typing.
- Lower Division Clerk: 10th Class or equivalent. A typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English.
- Working knowledge of Urdu and knowledge of Computer operations are Desirable for both posts.
General& OBC candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.150/-(Rs. 75/- for SC/ST) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director (NCPUL).
PH and Women candidates are exempted from the fee.
- Junior Stenographer: Pay Band-I (Rs. 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs. 2400.
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Band-I (Rs. 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs. 1900.
Selection will be made on the basis of marks secured in the written examination subject to the candidates qualifying in the shorthand and Typewriting Test at the prescribed speed.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format which can be downloaded from website: urducouncil.nic.in
Fill the application form, attach photo, attest signature and super scribe ‘Application for the Post applied for ____” on the envelope and send along with DD, self attested copies of relevant certificates and documents to the National Council For Promotion of Urdu Language, Farogh-e-Urdu Bhawan,FC-33/9,Institutional Area, Jasola, New Delhi-110025 within 45 days from the date of publication.