National Crime Records Bureau, New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the posts of “Data Processing Assistant (Grade ‘B’)”, General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Non- Gazetted, Non- Ministerial, in the Computer Systems Division in the NCRB. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
• Date of Publication: 02 August 2014
• Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Data Processing Assistant”
No. of Post: 03 (Three).
• Officers of the Central or State Govt. or Union Territories :
- Holding analogous posts on Regular basis in the department; or
- With 05 years of service in same pay band plus grade pay of Rs. 4,200/- or equivalent; and
- Possess the below mentioned Qualification.
• Possess M. Tech or Master Degree in Computer Applications or Computer Sciencefrom the recognized University or Institution. OR
• BE or B. Tech (in Information Technology/ Computer Engg./ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication)from the recognized University or Institution.
• Relevant experience of Electronic Data Processing Work.
Age Limit: Not Exceed 56 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules (if applicable).
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
• Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the complete and up –to- date CR dossiers and if required duly attested photo copies ofrelevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. may be forwarded to the “Bureau - Assistant Director (Admn.), National Crime Records Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, East Block – 7, R. K. Puram, New Delhi – 110 066” within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______________”.