National Green Tribunal invited application for recruitment to 51 various posts for its Principal Bench New Delhi and other Zonal branches. Candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 December 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 26 November 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 20 December 2014
Details of Post
- Private Secretary: 11 Posts
- Assistant (Judicial): 05 Posts
- Librarian: 05 Posts
- Stenographer: 06 Posts
- Peon/Orderly/Court Attendant: 24 Posts
- Private Secretary: 1) Officers possessing Bachelor's degree from recognized University holding post of Court Master/Stenographer Grade "c” with at least two years regular service in the grade pay of Rs. 4600 in PB-2 (Rs. 9300-34800) (pro-revised 6500-200- 10500) In Central/ State Government) Courts/Tribunals and possessing a speed of 100 words per minute In shorthand and 40 words per minute in type writing (English). (2) Computer Training Course of at least 6 months duration from recognized institution.
- Assistant (Judicial): (1) LLB/Degree In Law (Regular course) from a University recognized by the Bar Council of India with minimum 55% marks (2) Computer Training Course of at least 6 months duration from recognized institution.
- Librarian: (1) Bachelors Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognized University/institute: with minimum 55% marks (2) Two years professional experience In a Library under Central/State Government/Autonomous or Statuary organization/PSU/Univer3ity or recognized research or Educational Institution
- Stenographer: (1) Graduation from a recognized University with at least 55% marks (2) Skill Test Norms Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 wpm Transcription: 50 minutes (Eng) (on computer) (3)
Computer Training course of at least 6 months from a recognized Institution.
- Peon/Orderly/Court Attendant: Matriculation or equivalent pass Or ITI (Civil/ Electrical / Electronic/Computers) pass from recognized institution.
- Private Secretary: 21-40 years
- Assistant (Judicial): 21-30 years
- Librarian: 21-30 years
- Stenographer: 21-27 years
- Peon/Orderly/Court Attendant: 18-27 years
- Private Secretary: Rs. 9,300-34,800/- (GP-4800)
- Assistant (Judicial): Rs. 9,300-34,800/- (GP-4200)
- Librarian: Rs. 9,300-34,800/- (GP-4200)
- Stenographer: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- (GP- 2400)
- Peon/Orderly/Court Attendant: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- (GP-1800)
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of interview.
How to Apply
Candidates applying for the post of Private Secretary, Assistant (Judicial), Librarian, Stenographer have to apply online starting from 26November2014 to 20December2014 through www.greentribunal.gov.in.
Applicants for the post of Peon/Orderly/Court Attendant can apply online or offline. Candidates applying offline can send their applications to the Registrar General, National Green Tribunal, Faridkot House, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi-110001 before 20 December 2014.