National Health Mission, Health and Family Welfare Department, Chandigarh invited applications for Accounts Manger (SPMU), Statistician (SPMU), Sr. Office Assistant (SPMU), Physiotherapist under NPCDCS and Data Assistant under RCH-II Programme. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 27 March 2015.
Last Date of Application: 27 March 2015
Details of Post
Name of Posts:
- Accounts Manger (SPMU)- 01 Post
- Statistician (SPMU)- 01 Post
- Sr. Office Assistant (SPMU)- 01 Post
- Physiotherapist under NPCDCS- 01 Post
- Data Assistant under RCH-II Programme- 01 Post
- Accounts Manger (SPMU)- Rs. 19,030/-
- Statistician (SPMU)- Rs. 19,030/-
- Sr. Office Assistant (SPMU)- Rs. 14,630/-
- Physiotherapist under NPCDCS- Rs. 18,000/-
- Data Assistant under RCH-II Programme- Rs. 11,550/-
- Accounts Manger (SPMU)-
- One year Diploma in Computer Applications
- 5 years experience n Commercial accounting
- Statistician (SPMU)-
- M.Sc (Statistics)/M.Sc (Mathematics)with one year diploma in Computer Applications from recognized university or;
- Bachelor Degree with Mathematics/ Statistics or Economics as one of the subject from recognized university. Must have passed PGDCA from recognized university
- 3 years of experience as Statistical Assistant/Data Analysis and must have executed Data Compilation/Analysis work in Govt./Public Sector/Health Organization
- Sr. Office Assistant (SPMU)-
- Graduation with one year Diploma in Computer Applications or equivalent from recognized university
- Three Year experience in relevant field
- Physiotherapist under NPCDCS-
- Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy (B.P.T)
- At least 2 years experience of working in a Hospital.
- Data Assistant under RCH-II Programme-
- BCA/B.Sc IT or equivalent Bachelor Degree from recognized university.
- Bachelor in Maths/Statistics/Economics with 2 years’ post qualification in handling and Management of Data in Health
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach by 27 March 2015.