Department of Health Services, National Health Mission, Kavaratti invited applications for recruitment to the post of Statistical Assistant, Lab Technician & Lab Attender. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 13 March 2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: 13 March 2015
Details of posts
- Statistical Assistant: 1 Post
- Lab Technician: 1 Post
- Lab Attender: 1 Post
- Statistical Assistant: Rs.15000/- per month
- Lab Technician: Rs.9000/- per month
- Lab Attender: Rs.7000/- per month
- Statistical Assistant: Master Degree in Statistics or Operational Research or Mathematical Statistics or Applied Statistic.
- Lab Technician: 12th class passed with Physics & Chemistry and certificate of Laboratory Technology or Technicians.
- Lab Attender: Diploma certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Statistical Assistant: Candidate’s age should be between 18-37 years.
- Lab Technician: Candidate’s age should be between 18-32 years.
- Lab Attender: Candidate’s age should be between 18-32 years.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Application form complete in all respect, along with all relevant documents should be sent to the Mission Director, National Health Mission, Directorate of Health Services, Union Territory of Lakshadweep, Kavaratti-682555 on or before 13 March 2015.