National Institute of Biologicals invited applications for recruitment to the post of Scientist Grade III, Jr. Scientist, Jr. Training Officer, Administrative Assistant, Stenographer Gr. ‘B’, Jr. Engineer (Electrical) and Computer Operator. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 01 July 2015.
Last Date of Application: 01 July 2015
Details of Post:
Name of the Posts:
- Scientist Grade III: 6 posts
- Jr. Scientist: 7 posts
- Jr. Training Officer: 1 post
- Administrative Assistant: 1 post
- Stenographer Gr. ‘B’: 1 post
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical): 1 post
- Computer Operator: 1 post
- Post no. 1 & 3: Rs.15600-39,100 + 5400(GP)
- Post no. 2: Rs.9300-34800 + 4600(GP)
- Post no. 4 to 7: Rs.9300-34800 + 4200(GP)
- Scientist Grade III: PG Medical degree in the field of Microbiology or Biochemistry or Immunohaematology & Blood Transfusion or Pharmacology or Bacteriology or Serology or Hematology.
- Jr. Scientist: MSc in Microbiology or Clinical Microbiology or Biotechnology or Bioinformatics or Biochemistry or Pharmacology or Serology or Molecular Biology or Physiology.
- Jr. Training Officer: Master Degree Or MBA (preferably with a paper in Human Resource Development) Or Degree & a Diploma in Public Admn./Personnel Management.
- Administrative Assistant: Graduation in any subject.
- Stenographer Gr. ‘B’: Graduation and Speed in Short hand 100 wpm with Typing Speed 40 wpm (English).
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Computer Operator: Graduation and Diploma or Certificate or 6 months on the job course in Computer Operations.
- Post no. 1, 3, 4 & 6: Not exceeding 35 years
- Post no. 2, 5 & 7: Not exceeding 30 years
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview or personality test.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to: the Administrative Officer, National Institute of Biologicals (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare), A-32, Sector-62, Institutional Area, Noida, U.P., 201309 so as to reach on or before 01 July 2015.