National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM), located in Sonepat is an autonomous organisation under Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India. NIFTEM invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to PhD programme in five disciplines.
Name of Programme
Discipline: Agriculture and Environment Science, Basic and Applied Sciences, Engineering, Food Business Management and Entrepreneurship, Food Science and Technology
- Applicants should have passed Master course in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 60% marks.
- NET/GATE qualified candidates will be given preference.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in an All India test to be conducted by NIFTEM at NIFTEM campus, Kundli, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, Allahabad, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bangalore, and Srinagar.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 1000 for General/ OBC candidates (Rs 500 in case of SC/ST applicants). The fee can be paid through one of the following modes:
- By online payment
- Through Demand Draft in favour of ‘NIFTEM’ payable at SBI, Branch- NIFTEM Campus Kundli (Branch Code 15479)
How to Apply
- Admission seekers must apply online at the website of NIFTEM
- Applicants should take the print out of application completion of online application filling process.
- Candidates are required to send the hard copy of application form by registered/speed post/ in person to the below mentioned address so as to reach on or before the deadline:
HSIIDC Industrial Estate
Further details are available on the official website of the institute http://www.niftem.ac.in/NIFTEM/