National Institute of Malaria Research(NIMR) invited interested application for recruitment for the various posts of Technical Assistants Coordinators, Field Workers and Data Entry Operator. Eligible & Interested candidates can walk in interview on 13 January 2015.
- Walk in Interview- 13 January 2015
Name of the Posts
- Technical Assistants- Coordinators- 2 Posts
- Field Workers- 6 Posts
- Data Operator – 1 Post
Total no. of post: 09 Posts
- Technical Assistants- Coordinators- Rs. 23,220/- pm (consolidated)
- Field Workers- Rs.13,760/- pm (consolidated)
- Data Operator - Rs.13,072/- pm (consolidated)
- Technical Assistants- Coordinators- Graduate in Science from recognized University with DLMT course with one year of experience
- Field Workers-10+2 with Science from a recognized University with two years of field experience
- Data Operator- 12th pass in Science stream with mathematics from a recognized board. Good knowledge of MS Excel for Data Entry and calculations.
- Technical Assistants- Up to 30 years
- Field Workers- Not exceeding 30 years
- Data Operator- Below 28 years
How to apply
Candidate appearing for interview is requested to bring all original certificates and attested copy of documents. All positions are temporary basis.