National Institute of Open Schooling invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 07 June 2013. The NIOS is a national board that administers examinations for Secondary and Senior Secondary examinations of open schools similar to the CBSE and the CISCE.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 7 June 2013
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
Number of Post: 02
Candidate maximum age should be 27 years.
- Senior Secondary from a recognized Board
- Working on computers with a speed of not less than 6000 key depressions per hour
- Working knowledge of Hindi and English
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A certificate course in Computer Application from recognized Institute
- About 2 years experience of similar work in Government/Autonomous Bodies Educational Institution
- Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.200/- for unreserved candidates
- And Rs.100/- for SC/ ST and OBC categories in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Secretary, National Institute of Open Schooling, Payable at Guwahati.
Pay Scale: (PB-1) Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
How to apply
- Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed form.
- · The form duly filled, signed, attached with demand draft and attested copies of certificates may be sent by superscribing the post applied for on the envelope, to the
Address given below:
Joint Director (Administration),
National Institute of Open Schooling,
A-24/25, Institutional Area,
Sector-62, Noida – 201309.
For more information, CLICK HERE