National Institute of Plant Genome Research invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for the posts of Project Assistant, Research Associate, Junior Research Fellows and Senior Research Fellow. Eligible candidates can send their applications through the prescribed format before 01 May 2015.
Last date of application: 01 May 2015
Details of Post
- Project Assistant: 1 post
- Research Associate: 2 posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 2 posts
- Senior Research Fellow: 2 posts
- Project Assistant: Candidate should have M.Sc./M.Tech degrees in any subject of Life Sciences are eligible to apply. Candidate should have first class/division throughout academic career. Prior research experience in the area of plant molecular biology is desirable.
- Research Associate: Candidate should have completed Ph.D. degree (awarded) in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Molecular Biology or any other related field are eligible to apply. The candidate should have a good academic record and research experience. At least 5 publications in peer-reviewed international journals with JCR impact factor are desirable. Candidate having research experience in the area of advanced molecular biology, genomics, transcriptomics and in silico data analysis will be given preference.
- Junior Research Fellow: Candidate should have M.Sc. (with NET qualification) / M.Tech (with or without NET) degree (with minimum 55% marks) in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Molecular Biology or any other related fields are eligible to apply. Candidates having computer skills (Linux, Perl, Java, MySQL) with experience in NGS and/or advanced molecular biology techniques are desired.
- Senior Research Fellow: Candidate should have completed M.Sc./M.Tech Degree (with minimum 60% marks) in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Molecular Biology or any other related field with at least two year research experience (supported 1 publication in peer-reviewed international journal with JCR impact factor) are eligible to apply. Candidates having experience in advanced techniques of molecular biology and/or computational genomics will be given preference.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send hard copy of the duly filled application in the given format to: Dr. Manoj Prasad, Staff Scientist - V, National Institute of Plant Genome Research, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P.O. Box NO. 10531, New Delhi – 110067 so as to reach on or before 01 May 2015.