National Institute of Technology, Rourkela invited application for recruitment to the post of Professor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 25 April 2013.
• Opening date for Online Application Forms: 1 April 2013
• Closing date for Online Application Forms: 25 April 2013
Details of Post
• Assistant Professor: 55 Posts
• Associate Professor: 39 Posts
• Professor: 07 Posts
Applications are invited in the following Departments/ Specialisations
• Biotechnology and Medical Engineering
• Business School
• Ceramic Engineering
• Chemical Engineering
• Computer Science Engineering
• Civil Engineering
• Electrical Engineering
• Electronics & Communication Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Metallurgy and Materials Engineering
• Mining Engineering
• Humanities and Social Sciences
• Life Sciences
• Industrial Design
• Food Processing Engineering
• Planning & Architecture
• Earth & Atmospheric Science
• Candidates age must below 30 & 35 years for Assistant Professor.
• Age relaxations will be extended as per rules.
• Assistant Professor: M Tech degree with 1st class (60%) or equivalent grade (6.5/10) at both B.Tech and M.Tech in appropriate branch. Or Ph.D degree with 1st class (60%) or equivalent grade (6.5/10) at both B.Tech/ M.Sc. / M.A/ MBA and M. Tech level in appropriate branches.
• Associate Professor: Ph.D degree with 1st class (60%) or equivalent grade (6.5/10) at both B.Tech/ M.Sc. / M.A/ MBA and M. Tech level in appropriate branches.
• Professor: Ph.D degree with 1st class (60%) or equivalent grade (6.5/10) at both B.Tech/ M.Sc. / M.A/ MBA and M. Tech level in appropriate branches.
• Assistant Professor: Rs.15600-39100 AGP Rs.6000/ 7000/ 8000
• Associate Professor: Rs.37400-67000 AGP Rs.9000
• Professor: Rs.37400-67000 AGP Rs.10000
Candidates’ selection will be done on the basis of personal interview. Only initial screening short-listed candidates will be called for the interview. The interview schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s call letter.
How to Apply
• Candidates are required to apply online from NIT Rourkela website www.nitrkl.ac.in.
• After submission of online application form, the system will generate a complete application form, which candidates should print out and use it for the further process.
• Application Form, along with the photocopies of all relevant certificates / documents, should be send to The Dean (FW), National Institute of Technology, Rourkela (Odisha) - 769008, by post.
• Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For ______ & Department _____” on the top left corner of the envelope, in which the form would be sent.
• Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form for each post.
For more information CLICK HERE