National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli (NIT, Trichy) invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts on Contractual Basis, initially for the period of 06 (six) months and can be extended on the performance of the candidate. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 11 August 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 11 August 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts
- Accountant – I: 01 (One).
- Accountant – II: 03 (Three).
- Data Entry Operator: 02 (Two).
- Steward: 13 (Thirteen).
- Electrician: 07 (Seven).
- Plumber: 04 (Four).
- Carpenter: 01 (One).
- Supervisor: 01 (One).
- Possess B. Com or M. Com Degree or equivalentfrom the recognized University or Institution with relevant experience (for post 1 & 2).
- ITI (in Computer Science/ Technology (for post 2)) from recognized Institute or relevant working experience (for post 5 to 7).
- Graduate Degree or equivalent from the recognized University or Institution with relevant experience (for post 4& 8).
Age Limit for the candidate should bebetween45to 60 years (for post 1), 25 to 40 years (for post 2), 20 to 30 years (for post 3), maximum 50 years (for post 4), maximum 35 years (for post 5 to 7) and 55 years (for post 8) and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules (if applicable).
Pay Scale: Candidate will get Consolidated Monthly Salary ranges between Rs. 20,000/- toRs. 21,000/- (for post 1), Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 11,000/- (for post 2), Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 6,000/- (for post 3), Rs. 7,500/- to Rs. 8,000/- (for post 4 to 7) andRs. 11,000/- to Rs. 12,000/- (for post 8)as per rules.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format, if required along with the photo copies ofrelevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience (if any), category (SC/ ST/ PWD),etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application formmay be forwarded to the “Chief Warden, National Institute of Technology Hostels, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015“on or before 11 August 2014.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.