National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur is one of the premier law universities of the nation. In 2002, it established School of Insurance Studies to impart high standard education and professional skills in the field of Insurance. NLU invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to two year full time MBA (Insurance) programme commencing in July 2013.
Name of the Programme
- Application forms available for sale till: 21 March 2013
- Deadline for submission of Filled in Application Form: 21 March 2013
- Entrance Test conducts on: 7April 2013
- Announcement of Result: 20 April 2013
- Admission closes: 29 June 2013
- Orientation Program & Commencement of Classes: 1 July 2013
- Admission seekers must have secured 60% marks (55% marks in case of SC/ST/PWD) in aggregate in Graduation/ Post-graduation.
- Aspirants appeared/appearing in the final year of qualifying examination in 2013 are also eligible to apply.
Candidates will get the admission on the basis of their performance in the entrance test to be held by the School of Insurance Studies, NLU.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 2000 and can be paid through one of the following modes:
- By Cash payment while purchasing the application form and brochure from the office of the University
- Through Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, National Law University, Jodhpur (in case of downloaded form)
How to Apply
- Candidates can get the application form along with brochure from University’s office on cash payment.
- Besides this, the application form is available for download on the website of the University www.insuranceschoolnlu.ac.in
- Duly filled-in application form along with DD (if applicable) must reach to the following address by registered post/ speed post/ courier on or before the deadline:
National Law University
For further information, please visit www.insuranceschoolnlu.ac.in
Aspirants should also Read