National Modern Art invited application for recruitment for the 03 Public Relation Officers, 03 Security Officers and 02 Senior Photographers Posts.The candidates eligible for the post can apply within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement (17 August 2015).
- Closing Date for Registration: 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement (17 August 2015).
Details of Posts
Total Number of the Post: 08
- Public Relation Officers- 03 Posts
- Security Officers- 03 Posts
- Senior Photographers- 02 Posts
- Public Relation Officers & Security Officers: Pay Band-2, Rs.9300-34800/- plus grade pay of Rs. 4200/- or equivalent in the parent cadre or department
- Senior Photographers: Pay Band-1, Rs.5200-20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2800/- or equivalent in the parent cadre or department
- Public Relation Officers: Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism or Mass Communication of a recognized university and Two years experience in public relation, journalism or event management in a reputed media unit or event management organization under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Security Officers: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline of a recognized university. Diploma in security and fire fighting from a recognized institution and five years experience in security related functions in Central or State Police organizations or Para Military Forces or Armed Forces or Central Civil Defence Organizations or a large private sector organization.
- Senior Photographers: Passed Senior Secondary (10+2) School Examination from a recognized Board. Diploma in photography from a recognized institute or university and two years experience in photography of works
Not more than 56 years
How to Apply
The interested candidates may download the application form and for more detail candidates may check the website www.ngmaindia.gov.in and www.indiaculture.nic.in.