National Rural Health Mission, Haryana invited application for recruitment to 10 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 3 September 2013. NRHM has been launched with a view to bringing about dramatic improvement in health system and health status of people, especially those who live in rural areas of the country. The mission seeks to provide universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care which is accountable and at the same time responsive to the needs of people, reduction in child and maternal deaths as well as population stabilisation and gender and demographic balance.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 3 September 2013.
Details of posts
Name of the Posts
- Doctor: 5 Posts
- Pharmacist: 1 Post
- Laboratory Technician: 1 Post
- Staff Nurse: 1 Post
- ANM: 2 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 10
- Candidate’s age must be below 50 years for Doctor Post.
- Candidate’s age must be below 40 years for Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician, Staff Nurse and ANM Posts.
- Doctor: MBBS/BAMS
- Pharmacist: B.Pharmacy/ Diploma in Pharmacy
- Laboratory Technician: BSc in Lab.Tech/ Diploma in Lab.Tech
- Staff Nurse: BSc Nursing/GNM
- ANM: ANM
- Doctor: 40000/- per Month consolidated
- Pharmacist: 10340/- per Month consolidated
- Laboratory Technician: 9240/- per Month consolidated
- Staff Nurse: 10340/- per Month consolidated
- ANM: 8910/- per Month consolidated
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to apply
Candidates may apply through prescribed application format, fill it with given mandatory details, affix recent passport size photograph and send it, along with all certificates to the NRHM, Paryatan Bhawan, Bays No. 55-58, Sector-2, Panchkula before 3 September 2013.