National Rural Health Mission, Haryana invited application for recruitment to 328 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk in interview with prescribed application format from 6 November 2013 to 8 November 2013. NRHM has been launched with a view to bringing about dramatic improvement in health system and health status of people, especially those who live in rural areas of the country. The mission seeks to provide universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care which is accountable and at the same time responsive to the needs of people, reduction in child and maternal deaths as well as population stabilisation and gender and demographic balance.
- Date of Interview for AYUSH Doctors: 6 November 2013
- Date of Interview for pharmacist: 7 November 2013
- Date of Interview for ANM: 8 November 2013
Details of posts
Name of the Posts
- AYUSH Doctors Male: 82 Posts
- AYUSH Doctors Female: 82 Posts
- Pharmacist: 82 Posts
- ANM: 82 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 328
Candidate’s age must be below 40 years for all posts
- AYUSH Doctors: A degree in Ayurveda System of Medicines or Unani/ Tibbia or Homeopathy or BNY or B.S.M.S Siddha Medicine and Surgery from any university/institution established by law and recognized by Government and it should be registered in the specific field.
- Pharmacist: 12th class passed minimum, D. Pharmacy/ Diploma in Pharmacy and should have registration with the Pharmacy council of Haryana. Computer proficiency is also desirable.
- ANM: ANM or female health worker course from recognised institution by government and it should be registered with Haryana Nurses registration council.
- Ayush Doctor: 20000 per Month consolidated in Normal areas and 22000/- per Month consolidated in difficult areas.
- Pharmacist: 11900/- per Month consolidated in Normal as well as difficult areas.
- ANM: 10250/- per Month consolidated in Normal as well as difficult areas.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in aptitude test & Interview.
How to Apply
Candidates may attend for the walk in interview along with prescribed application format, CV along with attested copies of educational qualification and experience certificates and original certificates, recent two passport size photo at NRHM, Paryatan Bhawan, Bays No. 55-58, Sector-2, Panchkula from 6 November 2013 to 8 November 2013.