National School of Drama Notified Recruitment to the Post of Artists, 2013
National School Of Drama invited application for recruitment to the post of Artists. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 May 2013. For more information read on.
National School of Drama invited application for recruitment to the post of Artists. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 May 2013. National School of Drama was set up in 1959 by the Sangeet Natak Akademi, and became an independent school in 1975. It is one of the foremost theatre training institutions in the world and the only one of its kind in India.
Last Date for Applications: 10 May 2013
Details of Post
Name of the Post
• Artist Grade- A
• Artist Grade- B
• Graduate of NSD OR from a recognized Theatre Training Institute Or 5 years Post-Training experience in acting & eminence in the field for Artistes Grade A and 2 years Post-Training experience in acting for Artistes Grade B.
• Experience of Participating in major roles, in 15 important productions for Artistes Grade A and 10 important productions for Artistes Grade B in Hindi and/or any other Indian Language.
• Proficiency in Hindi language & speech in essential.
• Rs 30,000- 35,000 for Artist Grade- A
• Rs 25,000-30,000 for Artist Grade- B
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Audition & followed by Interview Performance.
How to apply
• Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format.
• Fill the application form with all the relevant details with recent size photograph and attested copies of all certificates and testimonial.
• And send to the following address:
The Repertory Chief,
NSD Repertory Company,
New Delhi – 110001
For more information, CLICK HERE