National Technical Research Organisation invited application for recruitment to the post of Scientist 'G' 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 22 September 2013. The National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) is a premier apex scientific agency under the National Security Adviser in the Prime Minister's Office, India. It was set up in 2004. It also includes National Institute of Cryptology Research and Development (NICRD), which is first of its kind in Asia.
Last date for receipt of application form: 22 September 2013
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Scientist 'G'
- Total Number of Vacancies: 2
- The candidate should have a 1st class Master Degree in Natural Sciences or equivalent OR 1st class Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent from a Recognized University..
- Knowledge of Computer Application.
- Minimum 15 years of R&D experience in the related field.
Pay Scale: Rs. 37400-67000 plus allowances AGP Rs. 10000
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Personal Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
- Fill the application form, attach photo, attest signature and super scribe ‘Application for the Post applied for ____” on the envelope and send along with self attested copies of relevant certificates and documents to the P.O. Box No. 4552 , HauzKhas, New Delhi-110016 on or before 22 September 2013.