National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA), set up by Ministry of HRD, GoI is amongst the leading organization engaged in capacity building and research in planning and management of education. The University announced admissions to MPhil, PhD and Part time PhD programmes in various disciplines for the academic session 2013-14.
Name of Programmes
- Part Time PhD
Last date for submission of completed application form: 10 May 2013
For MPhil and PhD
- At least 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST candidates and PWD) or equivalent grade in Master’s Degree in social sciences and related disciplines from a recognized university. Candidates possessing Master’s degree in other areas may also be considered if he/she has teaching experience or experience of working in the area of educational policy, planning and administration.
- MPhil degree in an area related to educational planning and administration and/or outstanding academic record along with publications of high quality
- MPhil graduates of NUEPA will be eligible after due scrutiny by a Selection/Admission Committee, on securing FGPA of 6 or above out of 10.
For Part-time PhD
- Educational qualification as of above mentioned courses.
- Presently, a full-time employee
- Senior level educational functionary with at least five years of work experience in teaching, educational planning and administration
Applicants will initially be screened on the basis of their write ups and profile. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear in written test and qualified candidates will be called to appear in interview for final selection.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 200 (Rs 100 for SC/ST candidates) and can be paid through cash or ` Demand Draft in the name of Registrar, NUEPA, payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply
- Aspirants can download the prospectus and application form from the website of the University.
- Besides this, prospectus along with application form is also available at the University’s office on cash payment.
- Candidates are required to fill in the details in the form and attach DD with downloaded form and requisite documents.
- Admission seekers must send the completed application form with enclosures to the below mentioned address so as to reach on or before the prescribed due date:
Sri Aurobindo Marg
Further information is available on official website of the University http://www.nuepa.org/