National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project (NATRip) notified recruitment for MBA Graduates for the position of Firector (Finance). Applications are invited till 30th November 2014.
Last date to Apply: 30th November 2014
Designation: Director (Finance)
Eligibility Criteria: B.Com/M.B.A/CA/ICWA/CIA in Finance with good academic record from recognised university/institute or equivalent. At least 12 years of relevant experience.
Age Limit: Not above 52 years
Pay Scale: 37400-67000 with grade pay of Rs. 8700.
Job Location: New Delhi
1. Assisting the Chief Executive Officer & Project Director in all financial matters.
2. Rendering financial advice to the management on all transactions of the Society in terms of rules and regulations of NATIS and rules and regulations of the Government of India, in so far as they are applicable to NATIS.
3. Overall financial management of the Society and accounting functions including payroll, budget, banking, treasury function, payments, tax remittances etc.
4. Day to day management of income and expenditure.
5. Financial planning including cash flow as well as fund flows.
6. Analysis and reviewof balance sheets and other financial accounting statements.
7. Preparations of various MIS reports on all aspects of the finance and accounts work.
8. Install and manage an effective internal oversight system over the functioning of the society and report the internal audit findings to the management.
9. Satisfactorily conclude statutory audits & C & A.G's audit.
Nature of Appointment: Deputation from Central organised Audit and Accounts/ Civil and Accounts/ Cost Accounts services (Group-A) of State or Central Government.