The Online application for Naval Dockyard Vishakhapatnam Recruitment 2019 for 275 vacancies in various trades is closing today. All interested candidates who haven't applied yet can apply online through the official portal, apprenticeship.gov.in.
The Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Apprentice.
- Last Date for Online Registration: 05 December 2019
- Last Date Receipt of Applications (Offline): 12 December 2019
- Date for Written examination for all trades at DAS (Vzg): 29 January 2020
- Declaration of written exam results at DAS (Vzg): 31 January 2020
- Date for Interview: 03 to 06 February 2020
- Date of Medical Exam: 04 to 15 February 2020
- Commencement of Training: 01 April 2020
Naval Dockyard Vishakhapatnam Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Electrician – 29 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic-32 Posts
- Fitter-29 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic-15 Posts
- Machinist-19 Posts
- Painter (General) - 15 Posts
- R & A/C Mechanic- 19 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) - 23 Posts
- Carpenter- 23 Posts
- Foundryman- 07 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel)- 14 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker- 29 Posts
- Pipe Fitter- 21 Posts
Naval Dockyard Vishakhapatnam Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed SSC/Matric/Std X with minimum of 50% (aggregate) and ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in relevant trades with a minimum 65% (aggregate).
Naval Dockyard Vishakhapatnam Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
- General/OBC – The born date of the candidate must be between 01 Apr 1999 to 01 Apr 2006
- SC/ST - The born date of the candidate must be between 01 Apr 1994 to 01 Apr 2006
- Son/Daughter of Naval Civilian/Defence Employee - Son/Daughter of Naval Civilian/Defence Employee
How to apply for Naval Dockyard Vishakhapatnam Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply for Naval Dockyard Vishakhapatnam Recruitment 2019 through the online mode on or before 05 December 2019. Candidates can check official notification pdf and official website for latest updates.