The online application process for Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019 for 370 PGT, TGT & Others is closing today i.e. 05 June 2019. Interested candidates may apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Teacher Bharti through offline mode by sending their application to concerned Cluster Centres on or before 05 June 2019.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Regional Office, Pune published recruitment notification for the post of PGT (Post-Graduate Teacher), TGT(Trained-Graduate Teacher), Miscellaneous Teacher and FCSA (Faculty-cum-system-Administrator) on contract basis in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in the States/UTs of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
A total of 370 candidates will be recruited through NVS Teacher Vacancy 2019 drive for the year 2019. Out of which 128 are for the post of PGT, 172 for TGTs and 70 for FCSA.
Candidates applying for NVS Contract Teacher Recruitment should fulfill the required eligibility criteria. Selected candidates will be paid a monthly remuneration of Rs.27500/- for PGTs, Rs.26250/ for TGTs and Rs.26,250/- for FCSA Posts.
Last Date of Application - 05 June 2019
Navodaya Vidyalaya Teacher Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 370
- PGT (English) - 9 Posts
- PGT (Hindi) - 24 Posts
- PGT (Maths) - 8 Posts
- PGT (Biology) - 18 Posts
- PGT (Chemistry) - 18 Posts
- PGT (Physics) - 23 Posts
- PGT (Commerce) - 1 Post
- PGT (Economics) - 4 Posts
- PGT (Geography) - 12 Posts
- PGT (History) - 10 Posts
- PGT-IT – 1 Post
- TGT (English) - 11 Posts
- TGT (Maths) - 36 Post
- TGT (Hindi) - 33 Post
- TGT (Science) - 17 Post
- TGT (Social Studies) - 18 Post
- TGT (Marathi) - 5 Post
- TGT (Gujarati) - 4 Post
- TGT (Arts) - 14 Post
- TGT (Music) - 7 Posts
- PET(Male)-16 Posts
- PET(Female)-06 Posts
- Librarian - 04 Posts
- FCSA – 70 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for PGT, TGT, Misc Teacher & FCSA Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- PGT - MA/M.Sc./M.Com with 50% marks or above and B.Ed
- TGT - 4 yrs Integrated Degree Course from R.C.E. of NCERT in concerned Subject with atleast 50% marks in aggregate OR Bachelor’s Degree in concerned subjects from Recognized Univ. with at least 50% marks in aggregate. B.Ed from recognised university
- FCSA – Graduate with Diploma in Computer Application (equivalent to “A” level course of DOEACC) from a recognised institution (or) “A” level certificate from DOEACC (or) BCA from recognised University / Institution (or) B Tech / B E in Computer Science / Information Technology or Information Science from a recognized University.
How to Apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Teacher Jobs 2019
The Eligible can download the application format as stated above and apply to the Principal Cluster Centre JNV, Vidyalaya Recruitment Committee (VRC) of the concerned Cluster JNVs where he/she wishes to be posted latest by 05 June 2019.