The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) has released the provisional select list of students for admission to Class 9 through Lateral Entry Test, on the official page, navodaya.gov.in.
The provisional select list has been released for JNV entrance examination for Class 9 which was conducted on February 2, 2019. The result for lateral entry admission to Class IX (2019-20) against vacant seats was released on March 30.
Steps to check Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 9 results 2019:
- Visit the official website of JNV
- Select the state and district
- Enter roll number and submit
- The result will be displayed on screen
For admission to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, the parents/guardians of selected students are required to take the following necessary steps:
1. Formats for submission of details may be downloaded.
2. Filled in formats are to be submitted to the Principal of JNV concerned as per schedule.
3. Certificates from the competent authority in respect of Rural, OBC, SC, ST and Disability as applicable are to be submitted to the JNV for verification of documents / eligibility to confirm admission to Class 9.
An official notice by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, reads. “It is informed that admission will be given to the selected candidates only after due verification of the documents. Parents are advised not to take TC from the previous school until the admission is confirmed by the JNV. Admission to JNVs is done free of cost. No fee is to be paid to school authority for admission to Class 9. The parents/students are required to approach directly the Principal of the JNV concerned.”
For any complaints in the process of admission, E-mail may be sent to email@example.com.