NBCC Recruitment 2021 Notification: NBCC (India) Limited has started the online application process for Dy. Project Manager, Management Trainee, Project Manager, Sr. Stenographer and Office Assistant. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 08 January 2022.
A total of 70 vacancies are available of which 55 MT Posts, 10 Dy Project Manager Posts, 1 for Sr Steno Posts, 3 for Office Assistant Posts and 1 for Project Manager Posts.
Advertisement Number - 17/2021
- Starting Date of Online Application - 09 December 2021
- Last Date of Online Application - 08 January 2022
NBCC Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 70
- Dy. Project Manager- 10
- Management Trainee - 55
- Project Manager - 01
- Sr. Stenographer - 01
- Office Assistant - 03
- Dy. Project Manager - Rs. 50000 to Rs. 160000
- Management Trainee - Rs. 40000 to Rs. 140000
- Project Manager - Rs. 60000 to Rs. 180000
- Sr. Stenographer - Rs. 24640
- Office Assistant - Rs. 18430
Eligibility Criteria for NBCC MT, Office Assistant,Steno and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Dy. Project Manager Electrical - BE / B.Tech Electrical Engineering with 60% Marks with Experience.
- Management Trainee Civil - BE / B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering with 60% Marks.
- Management Trainee Electrical - BE / B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering with 60% Marks.
- Project Manager Civil (Backlog) - BE / B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering with 60% Marks with Experience.
- Sr. Stenographer (Backlog) - Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India. Stenography Typing in English OR Hindi with Experience.
- Office Assistant (Backlog) - Bachelor Degree in Any Stream
- Stenography Typing in English OR Hindi
NBCC Age Limit:
- Project Manager: 33 years.
- MT: 29 years.
- Project Manager: 47 years.
- Stenographer: 28 years.
- Office Assistant: 25 years.
How to Apply for NBCC Recruitment 2021 for MT, Office Assistant,Steno and Other Posts ?
Candidates can apply online through official website (nbccindia.com) 09 December 2021 to 08 January 2022.