NBCC Recruitment 2021 Notification: NBCC (India) Limited has released a notification for the posts of Management Trainee and Jr. Hindi Translator (JHT) on direct recruitment basis in the employment newspaper dated 22 May to 28 May 2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for NBCC Recruitment from 22 May 2021 on official website - nbccindia.com. The last date of application is 21 June 2021.
NBCC Detailed Notification shall be released soon on the official website. Meanwhile, the candidates can check vacancy break up, salary, age limit below:
Advertisement Number - 07/2021
- Starting Date of Online Application - 22 May 2021
- Last Date of Online Application - 21 June 2021
NBCC Vacancy Details
- Management Trainee - 05 Posts
- Jr. Hindi Translator - 02 Posts
- Management Trainee - Rs. 40,000 to 1,40,000
- Jr. Hindi Translator - Rs. 24,640
Eligibility Criteria for NBCC Management Trainee and Jr. Hindi Translator Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Management Trainee - Full Time MBA/MSW/two years Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Management from recognized government university with specialization in HRM/PM/IR as major subject with 60% aggregate marks.
- JHT - Master's Degree in Hindi with English upto Degree level or Master's Degree in English with Hindi upto Degree Level. 1-year experience in translation from English to Hindi or vice versa
NBCC Age Limit:
Management Trainee- 29 Years
Hindi Translator- 27 Years
Selection Process for for NBCC Management Trainee and Jr. Hindi Translator
The selection will be done on the basis of Computer Bases Test followed by Personal Interview.
How to Apply for NBCC Management Trainee and Jr. Hindi Translator Recruitment 2021 ?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through official website from 22 May to 21 June 2021.