National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Administrative Officer & Junior System Administrator. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online and send application on or before 21 February 2015.
Last Date of Receipt of Application forms: 21 February 2015
Details of Vacancy
- Administrative Officer “C”: 1 post
- Junior System Administrator: 1 post
- Administrative Officer “C”: Rs.15600 – 39100/- + Grade Pay: Rs. 5400/-
- Junior System Administrator: Rs.9300- 34800/- + Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-
- Administrative Officer “C”: Graduation, Knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications, Diploma in Management and 5 years experience.
- Junior System Administrator: 10th/12th passed and Diploma in Engineering (Computers) with 2 years experience in any reputed Organisation.
- Administrative Officer “C”: Maximum age of the candidate should be 45 years as on 1 January 2015.
- Junior System Administrator: Maximum age of the candidate should be 33 years as on 1 January 2015.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply on line through website: www.ncbs.res.in
After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send it along with copies of certificates regarding disability, date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste certificate etc. to the Administrative Officer (Establishment), NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore- 560065 on or before 21 February 2015.