Department of Elementary Education, National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi Jobs Notification: NCERT, New Delhi invited applications for 07 DTP Operators, Comp. Typist, Professional Assistant posts purely on temporary basis to work in the Department of Elementary Education. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 15 & 16 June 2016.
Advertisement No.: F. 1-15-29/DTP/Comp. Typist/DEE2016/; dated- 01.06.2016
Date of Walk-in-interview: 15 & 16 June 2016
NCERT, New Delhi Vacancy Details
- DTP Operators – 03 posts
- Computer Typist – 03 posts
- Semi Professional Assistant – 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for DTP Operators & Other Posts 2016
Educational Qualification & Experience
- DTP Operators – Graduate in any subject from a recognized university. One year Diploma/ Certificate Course in Desk Top Publishing from a recognized Institute.
- Computer Typist – 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized, Board or University. Typing Speed in English 35 w.p.m. and Hindi 30 w.p.m on Computer.
- Semi Professional Assistant – A Graduate degree in Library Science. Diploma in Library Science.
For all posts:- Below 30 Years
How to Apply for NCERT, New Delhi DTP Operators & Other Posts 2016
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 15th & 16th June 2016 from 11.00 AM (Registration time between 9.30 AM to 11.00 AM). Venue of Interview is Department of Elementary Education (DEE), 4th Floor Room No. 415, G.B. Pant Block, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016. Candidates must bring their Resume/Bio-Data each certificate and other related documents along with original certificates, the time of interview.