National Council of Educational Research and Training Job Notification: Department of Teacher Education-National Council of Educational Research and Training (DTE NCERT) has invited applications for the 03 posts of Junior Project Fellow. The eligible candidates can appear in the walk-in-interview schedule on 04 June 2019.
Advertisement No. F.No. 4-33/ 18-19/DTE/, Date 14 May 2019
Date for walk-in-interview: 04 June 2019
Junior Project Fellow-03
- Candidates should have Master Degree in any subject with minimum 55% Marks (50% marks in the case of SC /ST/ PH Category).
- Desirable: M.Ed./M.A.(Edu.)/ B.Ed/B.El.Ed.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications especially in Hindi for Publication of Hindi Medium Journal Bhartiya Adhunik Shiksha (BAS).
- Click the notification link for details of the educational qualification for the post.
Age: Should be below 40 Yrs
- Rs.25, 000/- per month (NET Qualified)
- Rs.23, 000/- per month (Non NET Qualified)
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
For Latest Sarkari Naukri jobs Click here
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview at the venue-Room No-4 31d floor, Zakir Hussain Block, NCERT, Campus, New Delhi-110 016 with a copy of Bio Data and essential certificates on 04 June 2019.