NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Online Applications have been started at the official website of Northern Coalfields Ltd (NCL). All such candidates who wish to apply for apprentice posts can apply online at nclcil.in. The online application process will be continued till 15 November 2020.
Around 480 vacancies will be recruited for the post of Apprentice in various departments. This is a huge opportunity for the candidates holding 10th/12th qualification and between the age group of 18 to 24 years. All willing candidates are advised to check the application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection and other details in this article.
- Commencement of submission of application: 16 October 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 15 November 2020
NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- HEMM - 120 Posts
- Mine Electrician - 120 Posts
- Mine Welder - 120 Posts
- Data Entry Operator - 120 Posts
NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- HEMM, Mine Electrician - 12th passed from a recognzied Board.
- Mine Welder, Data Entry Operator - 10th passed from a recognzied Board.
NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Age Limit - 18 to 24 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. Norms)
How to apply for NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 15 November 2020 at nclcil.in. After submission of the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
Latest Government Jobs: