National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant-II or Project Assistant-III on contract basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 11 May 2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: 11 May 2015
Details of posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 02
- Project Assistant-II: 01
- Project Assistant-III: 01
- Project Assistant-II: Rs.16000/- per month consolidated
- Project Assistant-III: Rs.18000/- per month consolidated
- Project Assistant-II: MSc in Microbiology or Biotechnology or Organic Chemistry with minimum 55% marks.
- Project Assistant-III: MSc in Microbiology or Organic Chemistry with minimum 55% marks and minimum 2 years experience in biotransformation.
- Project Assistant-II: Maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 28 years.
- Project Assistant-III: Maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 32 years.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to apply
Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format. Application form duly complete in all respect along with photo-copies of all relevant certificates/testimonials should be sent to the Head, Organic Chemistry Division (Attn Dr. H. V. Thulasiram), National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008. Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.