National Capital Region Planning Board, a statutory body under Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India invited applications for the Posts of Joint Director (Tech.) and Deputy Director (Admn.). The eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format on or before 03 March 2015.
Last Date of Application: 03 March 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Post:
- Joint Director (Tech.)- 01 Post
- Deputy Director (Admn.)- 01 Post
- Joint Director (Tech.)- PB-3 Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100+Grade Pay Rs. 7600 (6th CPC)
- Deputy Director (Admn.)- PB-3 Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100+Grade Pay Rs. 6600 (6th CPC)
- Joint Director (Tech.)- Be (Civil) and M. Tech with minimum 55% marks with 09 Years experience in Planning, Execution and Monitoring of infrastructure Projects relating to water management/solid waste management/sewerage.
- Deputy Director (Admn.)- Post Graduate in Social Sciences or in any other subject with Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/HRD from a recognized university with seven years experience in Human Resource Development/Administration.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 50 Years
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents and send the applications to: Member Secretary, NCR Planning Board, 1st Floor, Core-IV B, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 so as to reach on or before 03 March 2015.