National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM) invited applications for recruitment of 9 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can attend the walk-in interview which will be conducted on 9 April 2015.
Date & Time of Interview: 9 April 2015 at 10.30 A.M.
Details of Posts:
Total No. of Post: 09
- Project Scientist-I: 01
- Project Associate: 04
- Project Associate-II: 01
- Young Professional -1: 01
- Young Professional-2: 01
- Young Professional-3: 01
- Project Scientist-I: Rs.40000/- per month
- Project Associate: Rs.30000/- per month
- Project Associate-II: Rs.25000/- per month
- Young Professional -1: Rs.38000/- per month
- Young Professional-2: Rs.32000/- per month
- Young Professional-3: Rs.35000/- per month
- Project Scientist-I: Candidate must be a Post Graduate degree in Science or Humanities.
- Project Associate: Candidate must be a Post Graduate degree in Natural Science.
- Project Associate-II: Candidate must be a Post Graduate degree in Natural Science.
- Young Professional -1: Candidate must be a Graduate degree in Engineer.
- Young Professional-2: Candidate must be a Graduate degree.
- Young Professional-3: Candidate must be a Graduate degree in any Discipline.
Selection Procedure Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in personal interview.
How to Apply Interested candidates can attend interview on 9 April 2015 at 10.30 A.M. at National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM), Koodal Building, Anna University Campus, Guindy, Chennai 600 025 along with complete bio-data, passport size photograph and original proof of qualification and experience and attested copies of their certificates.