NDA Exam I 2016: Sample Question Set 1- Science
We are providing the set of 10 MCQ based on the Science, which comes under the General Ability paper. It will be helpful to understand the pattern of Science questions which can be asked in the coming NDA Exam I 2016.
NDA Exam I 2016 – 17th April 2016
1. RDX is chemical compound. How is it used?
A.As an composition
B.As an reactor
C.As an explosive
D.As an nuclear weapon
2. As a vegetable preservative poly______ foam is used
3. Chemistry is a branch of science which can be used for providing the services to mankind. Comment on the statement.
4. Which of the following is not a type of elements?
6. What is the composition of soap?
A.Sodium salt with fatty acids.
B.Potassium salt with fatty acids
C.Both a & b
D.Sodium and Potassium salt mixed with chemicals.
7. What is detergent?
A.A liquid surfactant
B.A liquid soluble
C.A liquid sovent
D.A liquid solution
8. Which is not used as an alkali?
9. What is toxicity?
A.A chemical reaction
B.A process used in the manufacturing of detergents
C.A harmful effect of soaps and detergents required to measure the effectiveness.
D.A process used in the manufacturing of soaps
10. Which acid is present in lemon?