National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), New Delhi issued notification for recruitment to the posts of Consultants on contractual basis. The candidates should send their applications in the prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
Last Date for the Registration: within 30 days of publication of the notification in the Employment Newspaper.
Details of the Posts
Total number of posts: 9 posts
1. Senior Consultant (Earthquake & Tsunami): 01 post
2. Senior Consultant (Medical Preparedness): 01 post
3. Senior Consultant (Policy & Plans): 01 post
4. Consultant (GIS & Risk & Vulnerability Analysis): 01 post
5. Consultant (Urban Flooding): 01 post
6. Consultant (Information Technology & Communication): 01 post
7. Consultant (Cyclone): 01 post
8. Consultant (Drought): 01 post
9. Consultant (Disaster Risk Transfer & Insurance): 01 post
For Senior Consultant: Rs. 70000 per month
For Consultant: Rs. 50000 per month
For Senior Consultants: Master’s Degree in relevant field/ subject or technical qualifications like MBA, M. Tech or equivalent for the specialisation/ field and minimum post qualification experience of 10 years in the requisite field OR Ph.D. Degree in the relevant field with minimum experience of 7 years.
For Consultants: Masters Degree in relevant field/subject or technical qualifications like MBA, M.Tech., MBBS or equivalent in relevant field/ subject for the specialisation/ field and minimum post qualification experience of 5 years in the requisite field OR Ph.D Degree in the relevant field with minimum experience of 3 years.
Maximum Age limit: 65 years (for all the posts)
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should send their application, in the prescribed format, along with attested copies of all required certificates/ documents/ testimonials to ‘The Under Secretary (Administrator), National Disaster Management Authority, NDMA Bhawan, A-1, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi- 110 029’, so as to reach the concerned authority within 30 days of publication of the notification in the Employment Newspaper.