Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited invites applications from suitable and eligible candidates for filling up the post of Operative–cum–Sr. Technician (OST–1) and Operator–cum–Technician (OCT–1). The company recruit the technical personnel for its 1.1 MT integrated steel plant located at kalinga Nagar Industrial Complex, Duburi, District Jajpur. Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited (NINL), a company promoted by MMTC Ltd, Industrial Promotion and Investment Corporation of Orissa limited (IPICOL). NINL has become India’s largest exporter of saleable pig iron since 2004-05.
• Last Date of Submission of Online Applications: 10 January 2014.
Details of Posts
1. Name of the Post: Operative–cum–Sr. Technician (OST–1)
No. of Posts: 10 (Ten).
2. Name of the Post: Operator–cum–Technician (OCT–1)
No.of Posts: 35 (Thirty Five).
• For Operative–cum–Sr. Technician:
Diploma in Engineering in Metallurgy/Mechanical/Electrical & Instrumentation from any recognised University.
• For Operator–cum–Technician:
ITI in Filter/Electrician/Diesel Mechanic Trades from an institute/Technical Board recognised by State/Central Government.
The candiate must have minimum 06 years of relevant experience in operation, maintenance areas preferably in SMS Units.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• The maximum Age Limit for the candidate is 38 years as on 01.01.2014.
• The Upper Age Limit is relaxable by 05 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST category and 03 years for OBC category candidates.
• For Operative–cum–Sr.Technician:
In the Pay Scale (S3) of Rs. 9,160–3%-Rs.13,150/-.
• For Operator–cum–Technician:
In the Pay Scale (S1) of Rs.8,630–3%-Rs.12,080/-.
• Other Allowances in addition to Basic Pay and DA, candidates selected are also entitled for Employees Provident Fund (EPF), free indoor Medical Trearment for self and dependant family members. Reimbursement of Local Travelling Expenses, Accommodation is subject to availability/House Rent Allowance, LTC/LLTC. Leave Encashment, Gratuity etc. as admissible as per rules of the company.
• At the time of Interview, applicant must submit application fee in the form of a Bank Draft of Rs.100/-drawn in favour of Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited payable at Bhubaneswar.
• Candidates belonging to SCs and STs category are exempted from submitting application fee.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates may send their applications strictly in the prescribed format only by email to email@example.com latest by 05.00 PM of 10.01.2014.
• No documents/testimonials are required along with the application.
• The Venue and schedule of Interview shall be notified in the company’s website www.ninl.in. on 15 January 2014.
• At the time of interview the candidate shall produce original as well as attested copies of certificates/testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience and caste certificate in case of reserved category.
• Candidates working in Govt. or Public Sector may apply through proper channel and produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of Interview.
• The detail of Post along with the other Terms & Conditions is available on the NINL’s website www.ninl.in.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Preliminary Test/Written Test/Trade Test/Interviews, which is conducted by the administration.
NCSM Recruitment 2018 for 05 Section Officer and Assistant Executive Engineer Posts
MSME Technology Centre, Baddi/Rohtak Recruitment 2019: 20 Vacancies for Senior Manager and Others
NIRM Recruitment 2019, 20 Vacancies for Project Assistant, Project Technician and Other Posts
TNAU Recruitment 2018 for 05 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 26 December