National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) invited application for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant (Level II/III) Posts.The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 5 September 2015.
- Closing Date for Registration: 5 September 2015
Details of Posts
- Project Assistant (Level II)- 04 Posts
- Project Assistant (Level III)- 04 Posts
- PA II- Rs.12,000/-
- PA III- Rs.14,000/-
- PA II- B.E/ B.Tech Chemical. M.Sc. Microbiology and one year experience in EIA related studies
- PA III- B.E. Computer . M.Sc Environmental Science with minimum two years experience in EIA related studies. Master’s in sociology/social welfare/political science/psychology/geography/anthropology/economics/planning /Ecology and environment with minimum 2years experience in social studies
- PA II-28 years
- PA III-32 years
How to Apply
The interested candidates may send the bio data and other relevant copies by post/ courier/email to Scientist and Head, Environmental Impact and Risk Assessment Division. The eligible candidates may send the application on or before 5 September 2015 and late submission of form will not be entertained. The post is purely on temporary basis, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the project “Different EIA Project”.