The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the answer key to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for admission to undergraduate medical and dental courses yesterday, 29 May 2019. The answer key can be accessed from the official website ntaneet.nic.in through the ‘Candidate Login’ option. Candidates may raise objections if they are unsatisfied with any answer provided in the answer key by NTA. Today is the last day to raise objections against official answer key. Candidates are required to pay online charges of Rs 1,000 as processing fee for each question challenged. The processing fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct. No challenge will be entertained without receipt of processing fee.
Last Day to Challenge NEET Answer Key: May 31, 2019 upto 11:50 PM
Steps to Challenge NEET Answer Key:
- Go to the official website www.ntaneet.nic.in.
- Click on the ‘Candidate Login’ option.
- Enter your Application Number and Password. Click on Submit button.
- Click 'Apply for KEY Challenge'.
- Select Question(s) you want to challenge.
- The number next to the question under the column 'Answer as per NTA stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- Once you select any question for Challenge, you will see four options under the column 'Suggested Answer(s) by the Candidate'.
- If you wish to challenge, you may use anyone or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box.
- After clicking the desired option for all questions you want to challenge, scroll down and click on Submit button.
- In the next screen you will find a screen displaying your challenges.
- Click on 'Final Submit'.
- Pay the processing fee by clicking on 'Go for Payment’ option.
- Select mode of payment and pay your processing fee of Rs.1,000/- for each question challenged.
- Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- After successful payment download the key challenge receipt and take a print out for future reference.
NEET Application Form 2019: Today is the last day to make corrections
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has enabled the correction facility for online application forms of NEET 2019 on its official website – ntaneet.nic.in. It is the last chance for candidates to verify their particulars and make correction (if applicable). The correction window will stay active till 5 pm today.
NEET 2019: Candidates can make corrections in following fields only:
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
Steps to make corrections in NEET UG 2019 application form:
- Visit the official website of NTA NEET - ntaneet.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Candidate Login’ link
- Enter your NEET 2019 Application number and Password
- Review your details and make necessary corrections
- Click on Submit to save the changes made in application form
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout for further reference
The NEET UG 2019 examination was conducted from May 5 to May 20, 2019 throughout the country. NEET Result 2019 is expected to be released on June 5, 2019.