National Board of Examinations has started the NEET-PG online application form 2019 on 2nd November 2018. Applicants with MBBS Degrees can now access and submit the online application on or before 22nd November 2018. Earlier, the Board has cleared the air about the NEET-PG 2019 exam date. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate (NEET-PG) 2019 will be held on 6th January.
As per the official notice, “NEET-PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses as per Section (10) of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to these courses”.
NEET PG online registration
To start registration, candidates can click on the link provided on this page, as soon as the NEET PG application form is released. In this section, the fresh applicants have to use the new registration link and the registered aspirants need to login with their candidate ID and set password.
Once clicking on NEET PG registration, a new instruction page is displayed on the screen. After reading the guidelines carefully, click on ‘Proceed’ button to move further. The next page will display the flowchart and details for online submission of NEET PG 2019 application form, click on ‘proceed’ for new registration.
In the next stage, aspirants need to enter their basic personal, address, ID proof and contact details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, permanent address, Aadhaar card, valid mobile number and email ID. Also, read the declaration and click on the box to accept the declaration.
After completion of NEET PG new registration details, candidates either have to click on ‘save and proceed’ button or ‘save and exit button’ if they wish to complete the application form later.
Generation of NEET PG candidate ID
Once selected ‘save and proceed’ option, the candidate ID is generated to the aspirants and the same is sent to the registered email ID and mobile number of the candidate. Also, students are required to change the password.
NEET PG login page
As soon as the password is changed, candidates will be directed to NEET PG login window, where they have to login using their candidate ID, password and provided captcha code.
Filling the Application Form
In this step, candidates need to provide the following details
- Personal Details: Name, DOB, Gender, Nationality, Father & Mother’s name, Religion, Category etc.
- Contact Details: Email ID and Mobile Number
- Identification Details: Govt. Issued Identification; Identification No. and Marks of Identification.
- Correspondence Address: Home address, Country, State, City/ District and Pincode.
- Medical Council Registration Details: MCI/ SMC Registration Type, Registration No. etc.
- A review page will be opened, check all the entered details and click on the “Submit” button.
- Upload Scanned Images by clicking “Choose File” option.
- Size has to be between 10kb-30kb for both signature and photograph.
- MCI/SMC certificate must be uploaded having a size not more than 500 kb.
- Click on “Next” button. Preview of images will appear.
- Click on “Upload” button to upload images.
- Select the exam location
- Select the exact test center and check the location.
- Select preferred date and time of the examination.
Application Fee Payment
- Click on the “Make Payment” option.
- Remit the application fee via debit card/credit card/ net banking/ e-wallet.
- Choose the respective bank and click on “Go for payment”.
- Enter bank details and pay the application fee.
- Application Fee for General and OBC: INR 3750
- Application Fee for SC/ST/PWD/PH: INR 2750
Confirmation page printout
After finishing the fee payment process, candidates can take the printout of the confirmation page. Take at least four printouts of the confirmation page. Admit Card will be available within 24 hours in the registered email ID. It should be printed out and brought to the exam hall for verification.
Colleges not registered under NEET PG
However, the below-mentioned medical colleges or institutions are not “covered by centralized admissions for Doctor of Medicine (MD), and Masters of Surgery (MS) seats through NEET-PG”.
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- JIPMER, Puducherry
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- SCTIMST, Trivandrum