North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Mawdiangdiang, Shillong invited applications for filling up 77 vacancies of Senior Resident Doctors (three years tenure) & Junior Resident Doctors (One-year tenure). Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview on 21 July 2015.
Date of walk-in-interview: 21 July 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 77
• Senior Resident Doctors: 39
• Junior Resident Doctors: 38
• Senior Resident Doctors: Candidate should have completed Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 along with compulsory internship/housemanship in a recognized hospital. Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India. Candidates having experience in the respective discipline/subject will be preferred.
• Junior Resident Doctors: Candidate should have completed Medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 along with compulsory internship/housemanship in a recognized hospital. Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
• Senior Resident Doctors: 33 years
• Junior Resident Doctors: 30 years
• Senior Resident Doctors: Rs.18, 750/- + GP – Rs.6600/- + NPA plus other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules in identical posts
• Junior Resident Doctors: Rs.15, 600/- + GP – Rs.5, 400/- + NPA plus other allowances as admissible under rules
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview at at 10:00 a.m on 21 July, 2015 (Tuesday) in the Administrative Block along with application form filled out in the prescribed format and duly attested copies of Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate), SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable, MBBS passed Certificate, MBBS Marksheets, MBBS Attempt certificate, MBBS Internship Completion Certificate, MD/MS/Diploma passed certificate, Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS/MD/MS/Diploma and NOC from the present employer (if employed).
DMHO, Vizianagaram Recruitment 2018 for 29 Physicians, Consultant and Other Posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 71 Civil Judges Posts
Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 12 Senior Resident Posts
PGIMER Recruitment 2018-19 for 99 Steno and other Posts, Apply till 10 January