North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong invited application for recruitment to 60 faculty posts. Interested candidates should send their applications on or before 30 June 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 30 June 2015
Total no of vacancies: 60 posts
- Professor: 22 Posts
- Associate Professor: 12 posts
- Assistant Professor: 26 posts
- Professor: Pay Band 4 of Rs. 37400- 67000 with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 10500 + NPA per month
- Associate Professor: Pay Band 4 of Rs. 37400- 67000 with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 9000 + NPA per month
- Assistant Professor: Pay Band 3 of Rs. 15600- 39100 with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8000 + NPA per month
- For Medical candidates: A recognised medical qualification with a postgraduate or equivalent qualification in relevant discipline/ subject and considerable teaching/ research experience in the subject of speciality.
- For Non-Medical Candidates: Postgraduate qualification in the discipline/ allied subject with a doctorate degree and considerable teaching/ research experience in the subject of speciality.
Not exceed 50 years
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should submit their duly filled in application form – 2 sets -- along with attested copies of all relevant certificates/ testimonials and a recent passport size photograph by post to ‘The Director, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong–793 018’ so as to reach the concerned authority on or before 30 June 2015 up to 1730 hours.