North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong invites application from eligible candidates for 61 administrative and non administrative posts. The candidates eligible for the posts may apply within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : Within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Total Number of Posts: 61
- Security Officer : 01
- Estate Manager : 01
- Medical Social Worker : 02
- Store Keeper : 02
- Junior Perfusionist : 02
- P.T. Instructor : 01
- Warden/ Lady Warden : 01
- Pharmacist : 01
- House Keeper : 08
- Gas Officer : 01
- Artist : 01
- Junior Lab Technician : 10
- Junior Hindi Translator : 01
- Photographer : 02
- Animal Supervisor : 01
- Receptionist : 05
- Data Processing Assistant : 03
- Junior Stenographer : 04
- Dental Hygienist : 02
- Dental Mechanic : 03
- BCG Technician : 06
- Assistant Laundry Supervisor : 01
- Record Cook : 01
- Gas Mechanic : 01
- Educational Qualification Qualification is must from a recognized Board or MCI or University or Institution with relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1, 2, 5 to 9, 12, 16, 17 & 21 Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent degree in relevant field.
- For Post 3 & 13 Candidate must possess Post- Graduate Degree in the concerned field.
- For Post 10, 11, 14, 19, 20, 22 & 24 Candidate must possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass or equivalent with Diploma or Certificate Course in the relevant trade.
- For Post 15, 18 & 23 Candidate must possess Senior Secondary (12th Standard) Pass or equivalent or with Typing skills for particular post.
- Age Limit & Relaxation Age Limit for the candidate should be as on the date of Interview and Age Relaxation for the category candidates as per rules.
- For Post 1 to 7: Not exceeding 35 years.
- For Post 8 to 24: Not exceeding 30 years.
- For Post 1 & 2 Pay Band (PB – 2) and the Pay Scale is of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay is of Rs. 4,600/- Per Month.
- For Post 3 to 7 Pay Band (PB – 2) with Grade Pay is of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month.
- For Post 8 to 15 Pay Band (PB – 1) and the Pay Scale is of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay is of Rs. 2,800/- Per Month.
- For Post 16 to 21 Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay is of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month.
- For Post 22 to 24 Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay is of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
Selection Procedure The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration, depends upon the post.
How to Apply Interested candidates may apply in prescribed format with complete details of Bio- data along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. with a recent passport size photograph should be affix on the application may be forwarded to the “Recruitment Cell, Establishment Section - III, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 793 018” within 01 month or 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.