Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Graduate Executive Trainee 2013 for its units and facilities located in various parts of the country (and abroad in future) through GATE 2014. The candidates from discipline of Mechanical, Electrical, Mining, Control & Instrumentation, Civil and Computer can apply through the prescribed format before 20 January 2014. NLC is a government-owned lignite mining and power generating company in India. It operates the largest open-pit lignite mines in India, presently mining 24 MT of lignite and has an installed capacity of 2,740 MW of electricity.
• Opening Date of Online submission of GATE Application: 2 September 2013
• Closing Date of Online submission of GATE Application: 1 October 2013
• Opening Date of Online submission of NLC Application: 20 December 2013
• Closing Date of Online submission of NLC Application: 20 January 2014
Detail of Vacancies
Name of the Post: Graduate Executive Trainee
Name of the Discipline:
• Mechanical: 27 Posts
• Electrical: 21 Posts
• Mining: 10 Posts
• Control & Instrumentation: 9 Posts
• Civil: 8 Posts
• Computer: 3 Posts
Total No. of Post: 78 Posts
• Candidate should not have completed 30 years as on 1 December 2013.
• Relaxation will be as per rules of the govt.
• Mechanical: Candidates must possess Degree in Engineering/AMIE in Mechanical.
• Electrical: Candidates must possess Degree in Engineering/AMIE in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics or Electronics & Communication.
• Mining: Candidates must possess Degree in Engineering (BE/B.Tech /B.Sc. Engineering) or AMIE in Mining Engineering.
• Control & Instrumentation: Candidates must possess Degree in Engineering/AMIE in Instrumentation or Electronics & Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
• Civil: Candidates must possess Degree in Engineering/AMIE in Civil or Civil & Structural Engineering.
• Computer: Candidates must possess Degree in Engineering/AMIE in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Technology or PG Degree in Computer Applications.
• General and OBC Category candidate must pay the fee of Rs.300/-.
• Fee should be deposited in any branch of State Bank of India through a Challan Form.
• SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen and Internal Candidates are exempted from the fee.
Pay Scale: 6.15 lakhs CTC per annum
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in GATE-2014 Exam. Candidates will be shortlisted based on Actual GATE-2014 Marks for Group Discussion/Personal Interview.
How to Apply
• For detailed information on GATE-2014, interested candidates can log on to www.gate.iitkgp.ac.in/gate2014 or on the websites of other IITs and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
• Candidates need to apply Online for GATE as per the information provided on the websites.
• They should wait for the admit card to get the GATE registration number. The candidates will receive their GATE-2014 Registration Number printed on their admit card.
• On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply On-line through NLC’s website: www.nlcindia.com from 20 December 2013 to 20 January 2014.
NHM DAPCU Murshidabad Recruitment 2018 for 38 Staff Nurse, MO and Other Posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 71 Civil Judges Posts
Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 12 Senior Resident Posts
PGIMER Recruitment 2018-19 for 99 Steno and other Posts, Apply till 10 January